Registering with this site gives you the ability to post to site forums and post comments and is not required for any other site features.

By posting to this forum, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

Minimize

Forums

The most beneficial health promotion strategy...
Last Post 27 Jul 2018 12:00 AM by aammu. 2 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
Please login or register to post a reply.
Author Messages Informative

--
18 Nov 2013 01:21 PM
    Welcome to the Physical Activity and Wellness Forum on Connect60+!

Thank you for joining this forum! Over the past several years, research has demonstrated the tremendous influence a physically active lifestyle can have on our health and well-being or wellness. Please view a brief video highlighting the benefits of physical activity towards health and wellness by copying and pasting the following web address in your web browser: https://www.youtube.com/embed/aUaInS6HIGo?rel=0.

After you watch the video, please share your impressions and thoughts about what you learned. Consider the following questions in your response: Did you learn anything new? Are you maintaining a physically active lifestyle sufficient to receive the several benefits that can come of such? What types of activities do you currently do? How has being physically active personally benefited you? If you are not active enough, how can you increase your activity level? What barriers stand in your way that are keeping you from being more active?

Looking forward to a great discussion and learning from one another!

Kind regards,

Jeff

Jeffrey L. Alexander, PhD, FAACVPR, ACSM-CES(c)
    Associate Professor, Doctor of Health Sciences Program
    Department of Interdisciplinary Health Sciences
    Arizona School of Health Sciences
    A.T. Still University

--
    20 Nov 2013 10:40 AM
    Wow! I loved the video. I must admit my mind knows that I need to exercise, but my body just doesn't get going. The video reminder of all the health issues that can be dramatically affected by exercise is what I needed to make a plan to start today! Thank you so much for sharing.

--
    27 Jul 2018 12:00 AM
    Thanks for sharing this information.Its really nice and easy to get some idea about exercise.

http://www.veave.in/iso-14001-certi...dubai.html
    Please login or register to post a reply.

About Us

The Greater Phoenix Age-Friendly Network is a partnership hosted by the Maricopa Association of Governments, a regional planning agency serving the Greater Phoenix area. We are committed to ensuring every person can live a fulfilled life at any age, connected to family, friends, and community.

Contact Us

Maricopa Association of Governments
    302 North 1st Avenue, suite 300
    Phoenix, Arizona  85003

Phone: 602-452-5074
    Fax: 602-254-6490
    Web: www.azmag.gov
    Email: mag@azmag.gov

Copyright 2019 by Maricopa Association of Governments Terms Of Use Privacy Statement