Sun City West
Our Neighbor Network (ONN) is an online resource to social services that meet the needs of Sun City West residents at varying stages of life. Created by the Sun City West Consortium, ONN is designed as a single, easy to access and easy to navigate compilation of resources. This website is designed to be used by residents themselves, as well as by caring friends, neighbors and family members who may be looking to lend assistance to someone who needs a little extra help getting the services they need.
The Consortium is comprised of 11 Northwest Valley organizations: Benevilla, Community Fund, Foundation, Fire District, Northwest Valley Connect, PORA, PRIDES, Recreation Centers, Sheriff’s Posse, Sun Health and TORCH Citizens Academy. These organizations came together to ensure the already existing services are more easily accessed, and that any gaps in services can be readily identified.
We hope you find what you are looking for here. If not, please check the wider array of services available in Maricopa County and statewide at connect60plus.com.
Our Neighbor Network is a project of the Sun City West Consortium. Consortium members continue to contribute their time and talent to make this project a reality for the benefit of Northwest Valley residents. Consortium members are:
- Community Fund of Sun City West
- Northwest Valley Connect
- Recreation Centers of Sun City West
- North County Fire & Medical District
- Sun City West Foundation
- Sun City West Posse
- Sun Health
- TORCH Citizens Academy
There are three convenient ways to get help from Our Neighbor Network:
- This Website: If you are comfortable navigating this website, find the services you need and go from there. You can find other services outside of Sun City West at connect60plus.com
- WALK-In Locations: If you would like personal assistance, feel free to stop by one of our drop in locations, and trained individuals will assist you in identifying the organization(s) that can best help you
- Phone: Simply call 623-832-4ONN (4666) and leave us a message. Volunteers will return you call as soon as possible and get you information about the appropriate service organization to meet your needs
DONATIONS ARE APPRECIATED
Our Neighbor Network, a project of the Sun City West Consortium, has been created at no cost to residents. This service was created because a need was voiced over the last several years by residents who felt frustrated when trying to navigate the community’s many service organizations, particularly during times of crisis when they had an immediate need for help. At such times in our lives, finding help should be easier than ever. That’s why ONN exists – to provide one phone number, one website, and a handful of community locations where all these services come together.
If you’d like to help us continue our efforts and spread the word about Our Neighbor Network for YOUR NEIGHBORS who may not be aware of us yet, we welcome your donations. One hundred percent of all donations go directly toward project costs. (ONN has no staff members but operates from the goodwill of its member organizations). Feel free to call us at 623-832-4666 if you have questions about how your donation would be put to best use.
Donations may be sent to:
Our Neighbor Network
14465 R.H. Johnson Blvd.,
Sun City West, AZ 85375